“Drink Fresh juice in the morning & Stay healthy”
Everyone loves a cold glass of juice! Apple juice, orange juice, carrot juice — no matter the fruit or vegetable, it’s a refreshing staple in households in the world. I think every people know the benefits of fruit juices! But we do not know which is the best fruit juice to drink in the morning. We all know to take fruit juice in the morning is energetic and full of proteins. It is a very long list of fruits juices that are good or healthy. We tell you some top fruit juices that gave you the good and healthy startup of the day.
10 Best fruit juice to drink in the morning 2021
1. Orange Juice
There are many benefits of orange juice here are some of them:
- Improves Digestive System
- Source of Vitamin C
- Boosts Immune System
- Detoxifies Body
- Perks up Blood Circulation
- Lowers Inflammation
- Good for Diabetics
- Good for Cardiac Health
- Boosts Anti-ageing
- Helps Strengthen Bones and Muscles
- Aids Strong Bones
- Good for health and skin
How to make orange juice at home:
- Black Salt (if you like add some for taste (it’s optional))
- First, peel the oranges. Remove the pith and the white layers from the orange segments.
- Run the mixer or blender on low to medium speed for several seconds, until the mixture becomes pulpy and the oranges are crushed.
- Set a strainer over a bowl, and pour in the juice. You can use a juice strainer or a mesh strainer.
- Use a spoon to press and move the pulp around to help strain the juice. Continue to do this until as much of the juice as possible has been strained into the bowl.
- You should only have the stringy pulp remaining after all the juice is strained. You will have to discard the pulp as it will be bitter or you can add it to your compost.
- Put immediately into a glass and drink it. Enjoy Orange juice.
Two glasses per day (you drink it in the morning before meal)
We all know that carrot is best for health and skin, But eat the carrot is difficult so what happens if we make carrot juice. It sounds good first we tell you about the benefits of carrot juice and then share with you some good carrot juice recipes that help you to make carrot juice easily. So waste future your time we tell you about carrot juice benefits.
- Helps balance the levels of blood sugar in the body.
- Helps improve the immunity system in our body.
- Helps with congestion relief.
- Helps beat inflammation
- Helps clean the kidneys
- Helps with neurological development
- Helps in glowing skin(vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to protect your skin from free radical damage)
- Helps with brain functioning
- Helps with eyesight and many more
How to make carrot juice at home:
- Take carrots (as your need)
- (Recommended step) Scrub/clean the outside of your carrots well. If you’re using organic carrots you can leave them unpeeled, otherwise, peel them. Either way, peeled carrot juice will be brighter and sweeter.
- Cut the carrots to a size that fits your juicer chute and then begin to feed the carrots through the chute and ON the juicer
- Put the juice in a glass if you like to drink cold juice then put some ice cubes in a glass.
- Drink and Enjoy the carrot juice taste.
Two glass a day
Not just tomato, but its juice is also nutrient-rich and low in calories and fat. So, if you are looking to lose weight, this drink is just for you. In fact, according to the book “Healing Foods” by DK Publishing, one glass of tomato juice contains 74 percent of your recommended daily vitamin C intake. Raw tomato juice is considered a superfood in itself thanks to all the vitamins and minerals present in it. In short, a glass of tomato juice is all that you need to remain healthy and beautiful. We hope you slowly get your answer (which fruit juice is good for health and skin)
Here the benefits of tomato juice.
- Keeps you Healthy
- Good for Eye Health
- Improves Digestive Tract
- Prevents Gallstones
- Keeps your Heart Healthy
- Provides Essential Antioxidants
- Enhances Skin Health
- Essential During Pregnancy
- Improves Immunity
- Good for Hair
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones
- Helps Prevent Urinary Tract Infection
How to make tomato juice at your place:
- 3 medium-sized fresh ripe tomatoes.
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery with leaves
- 2 tbsp. sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper.
- Tabasco sauce, about 6-8 drops (to taste)
- Put tomato slices in a blender and blend till a smooth puree is formed.
- Add celery sticks and some water and blend again for 5-10 seconds
- Now, take a bowl and put a muslin cloth or sieve over it and run the blended mix through it
- Press the juice in the cloth with the back of a spoon to get the maximum flavor and juice out
- Now pour the collected residue into a glass
- Add sugar and black salt and stir (For taste)
- If you like a hit of spice in your juice you can add few drops of Tabasco sauce to it for a well-balanced sweet, salty and spicy taste
- Top with ice and drink fresh.
One glass per day. (Best if you drink in morning)
Pineapple juice is best fruit juice to drink in the morning
BENEFITS OF Pineapple juice
Immune Booster and Inflammation fighter
Helps to detoxify the body and mind
Incredibly great for vision
It is a heart-healthy drink
Regulates Blood Pressure
It is cancer protective
HOW TO MAKE Pineapple JUICE AT HOME.
- Black Salt
How to Make
- Lay a medium-size ripe pineapple on its side and chop of the top and bottom part exposing the flesh. Now keep the pineapple upright and cut the skin off the flesh along with the eyes. Cut the peeled pineapple into slices and then chop the slices into pieces.
- Add the pineapple pieces to a blender along with 1 cup water and 2 tbsp. sugar. Don’t add the sugar if the pineapple is very sweet.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain the juice using a fine-mesh strainer. Be sure to press out all the juice from the strainer. Discard the pulp as it is very fibrous. Adjust taste and thickness of juice with more water and sweetener.
One glass per day
Lemon water is all the rage these days. Many restaurants serve it routinely, and some people start their day with lemon water instead of coffee or tea. There are no doubt lemons are delicious, but does adding them to water make you healthier? Much of the evidence supporting lemon water’s health benefits is anecdotal
Here some benefits of lemon juice.
- Support Heart Health
- Help Control Weight
- Prevent Kidney Stones
- Protect Against Anemia
- Reduce Cancer Risk
- Improve Digestive Health
- It’s a good source of vitamin C
How to make lemon juice at home:
- Water -1 cup
- Fresh Lemon-1
- Sugar- 2 tablespoon
- Ice cubes-3-4
- Salt- a pinch
- Squeezer item-1
- Firstly take a lemon and cut it into two equal half.
- With the help of a squeezer item, squeeze the lemon juice into a glass from each half.
- Now add sugar, salt, and water.
- Stir it properly until the sugar and salt content gets dissolves.
- Lemon juice is ready to be served. Serve cool with the ice cubes.
One glass per day
This ruby red fruit is delicious and healthy. But pomegranate benefits your mind, body, and skin even more than you’d expect.
Benefits of pomegranate juice:
Reduce Blood Pressure and Combat Heart Disease
Prevent and Fight Cancer
Encourage Hair Growth
Relieve Rheumatoid Arthritis
Promote Bone Health
- Good for health and skin
How to make pomegranate juice
- 5 to 6 large pomegranates
- Using a paring knife, remove the part of the pomegranate that looks like a crown. I like angling my paring knife downward and making a circle around the crown.
- Score the pomegranate into sections. I find scoring the fruit 4 times is enough for me, but feel free to score it a few more times.
- Break open the pomegranate into sections.
- Fill a large bowl with cool water. Break apart the pomegranate arils underneath the water. It helps prevent pomegranate juice from squirting everywhere. (By the way, don’t wear light-colored clothes while you’re doing this.) Drain the water from the pomegranate arils when you’re done separating them from the rind.
- Pour the arils into a blender. Blend until all the arils have been crushed but most of the seeds are still intact. This usually takes no more than 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour the juice through a strainer. You’ll notice that the juice passes through the strainer pretty slowly because the pulp is pretty thick. To speed up the process, use a rubber spatula to press the pulp against the strainer. The juice should drip through faster.
- Pour the juice into a glass to serve. 5 to 6 large pomegranates should yield about 4 cups of juice. Leftover juice can be refrigerated in a jar for 5 to 6 days.
Two glass per day.
We’ve all heard the old adage, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away“, but does apple juice hold the same miraculous benefits?
Here some benefits of apple juice:
- Reduces heart risk
- Improves digestion
- Helps in weight loss
- Provides energy
- Lowers the risk of dementia
- Improves vision
- Boosts Metabolism
- Protect Brain Health
- Good for health and skin
How to make apple juice at home:
- 18 Apples
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Start by washing and then coring the apple to remove seeds. Cut the apples into slices. There is no need to peel the apples.
- Add the apples to the pot and add enough water to just cover them. Too much water and you’ll have pretty diluted juice. This juice may come out a bit strong, but it’s a lot easier to dilute the juice with extra water rather than trying to make the flavor stronger.
- Slowly boil the apples for about 20-25 minutes or until the apples are quite soft. Place a coffee filter or piece of cheesecloth in your fine mesh strainer and place it over a bowl
- Slowly ladle the hot juice/apple mixture into a fine-mesh strainer and gently mash the apples. The juice will be filtered through the bottom into your bowl while the apple mush will be left behind. Place the mush in a separate bowl for later. Repeat this process until all of your juice is in the bowl.
- Taste the juice after it’s cooled for a bit. You can add additional sugar or cinnamon depending on your preferences. Again, if the flavor is too strong, you can add water a little bit at a time to weaken the flavor.
Two glass a day
blueberries juice benefits:
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Skin health
- Lowering blood pressure
- Managing diabetes
- Protecting against heart disease
- Preventing cancer
- Improving mental health
- Healthy digestion, weight loss, and feeling full
How to make blueberries juice at your place:
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 oz blackberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 cups ice
- 16 oz apple juice
- 8 oz blueberries
- Rinse blueberries and drain well. Put them in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Put a strainer over a bowl and cover with a cheesecloth. Pour the blended blueberries over the cheesecloth. Gather the edges of the cloth, then twist and squeeze to extract clear blueberry juice. Set aside and discard the skin.
- In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Stir well.
- To serve, divide the drink into four glasses filled with ice, and top with mint leaves.
blueberries juice benefits:
- Anticancer Potential
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Improves Vision
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- Improves Digestion
- Reduces Acidity
How to make Mango juice at your place:
- 2 cups chopped mangoes or 2 medium to large alphonso mangoes or any other sweet variety
- ice cubes (optional)
- ¼ cup water or any fruit juice – optional
- Transfer the chopped mangoes into a blender.
- Blend mangoes until smooth. You can add a splash of water or milk (dairy or plant-based) to thin out slightly into a creamy juice, if you prefer.
- You can also add some ice cubes if you like.
- I suggest you can consider leaving few mango pieces to add them as a topping on the juice.
- Pour the mango juice in tall glasses.
Avocados juice benefits:
- Avocados are nutrient rich
- Healthy for the heart
- Great for vision
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Healthy babies
- Lower risk of depression
How to make Avocados juice at your place:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup (236 ml) cold milk, any variety
- 1 Tbs (15 g) sugar, honey, or sugar substitute (if desired)
- Cut the avocado and scoop out the pulp.
- Put the pulp of the avocado (and any other fruits or vegetables) in a blender.
- Add the milk, if applicable, bit by bit.
- Finish blending, garnish and serve chilled.
End of it.
We hope you get your answers 🙂