“It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” By Debasish Mridha
how to make baby food with blender
Blending is a great way to start making your baby’s food.
This article will show you how to make baby food with a blender, from vegetables and fruits.
Step one: Prepare the Ingredients you want for the Baby Food.
You need a few simple ingredients, such as carrots or broccoli, depending on what you want to make.
I always use one fruit and two vegetables in the baby food recipes I write.
To begin, cut up the vegetables you need; if they are large, put them into small pieces to help the blender work better. If they are small, like peas or blueberries, don’t bother cutting them; just put the whole thing into the blender.
Step two: Prepare your Blender.
Fill the blender about halfway with water or breast milk.
This will help to ensure that you don’t have any problems with the ingredients not blending correctly. It also helps avoid making a mess in your kitchen! You can leave it there while preparing the ingredients because having your blender ready will make this process go much faster.
Step three: Put Ingredients into Blender.
When all of your prepared vegetables are small enough to fit through the top of the blender, put them in slowly and carefully.
Be sure to do this step slowly, especially if it is a large number of vegetables you are adding; this will help avoid any problems.
Step four: Blend Everything Together!
Blend all ingredients for about five minutes, or until the fruits and vegetables are in tiny bits.
You can add more water or breast milk if necessary to aid in blending. The smaller the bits are, the better it is for your baby’s digestion system. That way they don’t have to work as hard when they eat them later on! So do this step carefully, too, because having everything blended well is also very important for baby food with a blender.
Step five: Let It Sit for a Few Minutes.
Once your ingredients are thoroughly blended, let it sit for about ten minutes so that your vegetables come out easier.
This is important mainly for vegetables that are hard on the outside because this part can sometimes get stuck around the blender’s blade.
Take care not to leave it in too long, though! It will start to go wrong if you let it sit out at room temperature for very long.
Step six: Transfer It into a Container.
Transfer the mixture into a clean container while taking care not to spill or make a mess. If you want yogurt, meatball accessories, or any other food, there are many sources of information about preparing baby food with a blender. Mix all ingredients. Here are some things to consider when making your baby recipes: The more easily digestible and easy to chew your veggies and fruits are, the better. If you make something that is too hard, your baby might spit it out and refuse to eat it again!
Be sure not to strain the ingredients through a strainer or cheesecloth. Some people think they can do this step and use an ordinary pitcher and spoon to mix everything and put it into containers, but whisking is more effective at getting all of those tiny bits of veggies out of their hiding spots, so your baby eats enough.
Please note: don’t forget to clean any utensils you used with soap and water before using them again with food for yourself or anyone else, such as family members who’ve reached the age where we need extra care; we be old, but we still deserve
Parents who prefer homemade baby food have many reasons for their choice.
The process of making your own baby food is not only nutritious, but it’s also a chance to get creative and add some extra herbs or spices.[we will explain 5 of them.]
 The first reason is that the nutritional values in homemade foods are usually much higher than in commercial baby food.
 Another reason is that it is cheaper to make your own baby food at home.
 You can control what goes into your child’s homemade foods.
 Many parents find it more rewarding and satisfying to prepare healthy fresh meals for their children from scratch rather than feeding them processed foods with unknown ingredients.
 Many dishes you can make for yourself and your family also make a good option for homemade baby food–the only difference is that you need to use a strainer, grinder, or food processor to puree it.
Top 10 Best Baby Food Blender in 2021
1.Ninja Blender/Food Processor with 450-Watt Base, 48oz Pitcher, 16oz Chopper Bowl
DESCRIPTION & FEATURE:
- Interchangeable 450-watt power pod
- 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies
- 40 oz. bowl for food processing and meal preparation
- 16 oz. chopper bowl for even chopping
- All jars include convenient storage lids, are dishwasher safe, and are BPA free
- Includes: 450-Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, and a 40 oz. Processor Bowl with Splash Guard and 2 Storage Lids
- Brand Name: Ninja
- Size: 325
- Warranty – 1 Year
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
Interchangeable 450 Watt Power Pod, 48 oz Pitcher, 6-blade set, Pitcher Splash Guard, Pitcher Storage Lid, 40 oz Processing Bowl, 4-blade set for Processing Bowl, Processing Bowl Storage Lid, 16 oz Chopper Bowl, 4- blade set for Chopper Bowl, Chopper Splash Guard, Chopper Storage Lid.
Ninja Blender/Food Processor with 450-Watt Base, 48oz Pitcher, 16oz Chopper Bowl, and 40oz Processor
2. Nuby Mighty Blender with Cook Book, 22Piece Baby Food Maker Set, Cool Gray.
DESCRIPTION & FEATURE:
- Item Weight: 5.34 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 11 x 8.3 inches
- UPC: 048526054428
- Item model number: 5442
- Batteries required: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Is portable: No
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Kit contains everything you need to make, store and feed homemade baby food
- For different weaning stages adjust the blender to make 1st stage perfect purees, 2nd stage chunkier textures and 3rd stage mini-meals
- Two blades: one baby blade for blending and one for fine milling of porridge oats or cereals
- With steamer basket accessory (that fits into the large batch bowl), which can be used to steam fruits/veggies in your own microwave
- Has both a large batch bowl for making quantities to store for later and small short cup for making purees to feed straight away
Nuby Mighty Blender with Cook Book, 22Piece Baby Food Maker Set, Cool Gray.
3. Duo Meal Station Food Maker 6 in 1 Food Processor with Steam Cooker, Multi-Speed Blender.
Description & Feature:
- MAKE HEALTHY DELICIOUS FOOD: Its unique system with 2 steamer baskets, powerful blender and programmable for various cook times, allows to preserve nutrients, vitamins and the natural flavor of the foods.
- CAPACITY SAVES TIME: Make about 25 servings of fresh and nutritious food in just minutes thanks to its large steaming bowl and blender capacity.
- EASY TO CLEAN: It’s easy to clean and components are dishwasher safe. It’s also BPA, lead and phthalate free.
- LARGE LARGE CAPACITY SAVES TIME: Make about 25 servings of fresh and nutritious food in just minutes thanks to its large steaming bowl and blender capacity.
- EASY TO USE: The LCD display and audio alerts make operating the Nutri baby a breeze. It is fully programmable and alerts you when done.
- 6-IN-1 DESIGN SAVES SPACE: All-in-one design that cooks, blends, warms and defrosts your food and can be used as a bottle warmer/sterilizer to reduce need for separate appliances and save space.
Duo Meal Station Food Maker 6 in 1 Food Processor with Steam Cooker, Multi-Speed Blender
4. QOOC 4-in-1 Mini Baby Food Maker
Description & Feature:
- 4 Powerful Functions in One Compact Appliance-the perfect way for busy moms and dads to steam, blend, reheat, and defrost healthy homemade baby food in just 15 minutes!
- Innovative One-Handed Controls Plus Quiet Motor-Mom won’t even need to put baby down to use this baby food maker! It’s quiet and easy to cook and store food with just one hand.
- Premium Precision Prep Blade-makes it fast and easy to quickly chop/puree everything from fruit to nuts to veggies with the press of a button. Pulse every 5 seconds to grind. In just 3 rounds, you’ll have a delicious puree.
- Convenient MINI Size-compact size means it stores conveniently out of the way and it’s easy to clean. All components are dishwasher safe and BPA FREE.
- Constructed of Safe and Innovative Materials-Premium Materials are BPA, Lead, and Phthalate free and shatterproof so you can create healthy meals for your baby with confidence. Power input restriction supports 120v only.
5.Digital Baby Food Maker Machine - 2-in-1 Steamer Cooker and Puree Blender Food Processor with Steam Timer.
Description & Feature:
- Digital Baby Food Maker Food Processor
- 2-in-1 Food Steamer Cooker + Puree Blender
- Elegant Modern Kitchen Countertop Style
- Simple Electric Plug-in Design
- Hassle-Free Control Settings
- Adjustable Steam Timer
- Soft Touch Button Activated â€˜Pulseâ€™ Blending
- Achieve the Perfect Food Consistency as Desired
- Create Delicious Puree, Ground & Soft Chopped Meals
- Integrated Easy-Fill Water Tank for Steaming
- Auto Power-Off Safety Function
- Removable Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Laboratory Tested, Food Grade Safe Construction
- Safe for Placement on Any Kitchen Table or Countertop
- Serves Newborn Babies, Infants & Toddlers of All Ages!
Digital Baby Food Maker Machine - 2-in-1 Steamer Cooker and Puree Blender Food Processor with Steam
6.Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
DESCRIPTION & Features
- High-torque 250-watt motor powers the machine’s versatility
- 1-speed setting with pulse control
- 250-watt Magic Bullet high-torque power base
- 1 stainless steel cross blade
- 1 tall cup
- 1 party cup
- 1 short cup
- 2 comfort lip rings
- 2 stay-fresh resealable lids
- 1 flip top to-go lid
- Recipe guide
- BPA-free plastic cups
- Stainless steel blades
- Hand wash stainless steel blades; cups are top rack dishwasher safe
- Weighs 3.17 lb.
- UL listed
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
7. BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Steam Cooker & Blender and Dishwasher Safe, 4.5 Cups
Description & Feature:
- Easily prepare multiple meals at once and refrigerate or freeze for leftovers
- Steam cooks and purees fresh meals
- Use the babycook to defrost and reheated leftovers
- Features a descaling indicator for cleaning
- Auto shut-off for safety and measurement markings on bowl for portion control
- 4.7 cup capacity
- Measures 9″ L x 7″ W x 9.5″ H
- Mixing lid/smoothie filter
- Recipe/menu booklet
- Removable cord
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Plug in
- UL listed
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Steam Cooker & Blender and Dishwasher Safe, 4.5 Cups
8. Baby Food Maker 7 in 1 Baby Food Processor Multi-Function Steamer Grinder Blender
- Health and Safety First: The baby organic maker and all the accessories are made of food-grade material, FDA and FCC approved, it also has the anti-dry and auto-shutdown function, which is safe for your baby and your family
- 5 in 1 Food Maker: The Whale’s Love electric baby food mill features five working modes (Steaming, Steam-blend, Blending, Warm milk, Tank Cleaning), enables you to make different healthy and nutritional baby food all in one device
- Convenient to Operate: The baby food making machine is designed with a large touch control panel, which displays the select function, working status and working time, provides you a quick and simple operation with just one hand
- Large Capacity: The baby steamer and blender is equipped with a 1000ml blending bowl and stainless steel 301 blades, so you can cook multiple meals at one time fast, it also comes with a steaming basket to meet a variety of baby food making
- Easy to Clean: Whale’s Love food cooker is designed with ease and practicality in mind, just press one button on the digital control panel, the machine will be cleaning automatically, and all components are dishwasher safe
Baby Food Maker 7 in 1 Baby Food Processor Multi-Function Steamer Grinder Blender
9. Baby Brezza Small Baby Food Maker Set – Cooker and Blender in One to Steam and Puree Baby Food for Pouches
- COOKS AND BLENDS IN 1 STEP: Steam and automatically blend foods with the push of a button in one bowl. No transfer after cooking required
- Makes homemade baby food in as little as 10 minutes for every stage of development including purees and mashes
- COMPLETE SYSTEM TO MAKE, STORE & SERVE BABY FOOD: Includes 3.5 cup capacity bowl with 3 reusable food pouches and filling funnels for serving and storing baby food
- EASY TO CLEAN: Steam tank can be opened completely for easy cleaning. Bowl and blade are dishwasher-safe
- EASY TO USE: Includes easy to use control panel and removable water tank for easy filling
- 3 SETTINGS: Steam only, blend only or automatically blend after steaming
- INCLUDES 12 PIECES and 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Baby Brezza Small Baby Food Maker Set
It is very important that you make a well-informed decision when selecting Best Baby Food Blender in 2021 for you. Because a good Baby Food Blender will provide you’re baby healthy food without much effort. So we gave you top 10 Best Baby Food Blender in 2021. We gave ratings that help you to find the best choice for you also pros and cons are here.