“Give your skin a little love”
Which fruit juice is good for health and skin
We all know that carrot and beetroot juice is extremely good for our skin, but there are many other fruits – like oranges or apples- which make a similar impact on health. Let’s take a look at what each has in store!
A lot of people want glowing skin with the right nutrients pulled out from inside their food rather than taking supplements outside themselves; luckily this is achievable by eating plenty of produce richly loaded up not only vitamin C (a key player when fighting off any illness), A & E group B vitamins including niacin thiamine riboflavin pyridoxal biotin, etc.
In comparison to other vegetables, beets have been found by doctors and nutritionists alike as a great help in treating blemishes. It’s not just their iron content that helps purify your blood – it also contains vitamins A, C & K! The high levels of potassium can promote skin health while many nutrients like folic acid work wonders at preventing heart disease too; so go ahead juice up on this healthy item today or prepare one for yourself using our recipe below:
How to make Beetroot juice at home.
- 1 small red beetroot
- 1 large Apple or 2 small apples
- 2 celery stalks
- 1-2 Carrots
- 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1/2 inch small piece of Ginger, peeled.
- Wash all vegetables and fruits in running water and pat dry them.
- Cut beetroot, apple, celery and carrot.
- Now put it in to juicer. Put glass under the nozzle of a juicer and turn it on
- Put juice in to design glass and put some ice cubs in it and enjoy your beetroot juice 🙂
For more beetroot juice recipes click here.
1 glass juice a day.
Carrot juice has been proven to be good for your skin and health, but it’s difficult to chew raw vegetables. Luckily we have found a solution: make carrot juice! Carrots are rich in antioxidants which help prevent cancer cells from forming DNA damage-causing molecules known as free radicals. Drinking this refreshing drink can also lower cholesterol levels by upregulated SATL enzymes that bind bile acids so they may not enter the digestive system where unwanted fats live at high concentrations-, reduce inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties-, protect vision because of betacyanin pigments inside them while flavanols
How to make carrot juice at home:
- Take carrots (as your need)
- (Recommended step) Scrub/clean the outside of your carrots well. If you’re using organic carrots you can leave them unpeeled, otherwise, peel them. Either way, peeled carrot juice will be brighter and sweeter.
- Cut the carrots to a size that fits your juicer chute and then begin to feed the carrots through the chute and ON the juicer
- Put the juice in a glass if you like to drink cold juice then put some ice cubes in a glass.
- Drink and Enjoy the carrot juice taste.
Two glass a day
Tomatoes are not just a side dish, they’re also nutrient-rich and low in calories. So if you’re looking to lose weight this drink may be right up your alley! According to the book, “Healing Foods” by DK Publishing one glass of tomato juice contains 74% of our recommended daily vitamin C intake. Raw tomatoes contain so many vitamins and minerals that it is considered a superfood all on its own thanks largely due to these nutrients being present within them alone; which means we don’t need anything else but some fresh raw tomatoes when making ourselves more beautiful than ever before with only one meal (tomato sauce optional).
We hope you slowly get your answer (which fruit juice is good for health and skin)
Here the benefits of tomato juice.
- Keeps you Healthy
- Good for Eye Health
- Improves Digestive Tract
- Prevents Gallstones
- Keeps your Heart Healthy
- Provides Essential Antioxidants
- Enhances Skin Health
- Essential During Pregnancy
- Improves Immunity
- Good for Hair
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones
- Helps Prevent Urinary Tract Infection
How to make tomato juice at your place:
- 3 medium-sized fresh ripe tomatoes.
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery with leaves
- 2 tbsp. sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper.
- Tabasco sauce, about 6-8 drops (to taste)
- Put tomato slices in a blender and blend till a smooth puree is formed.
- Add celery sticks and some water and blend again for 5-10 seconds
- Now, take a bowl and put a muslin cloth or sieve over it and run the blended mix through it
- Press the juice in the cloth with the back of a spoon to get the maximum flavor and juice out
- Now pour the collected residue into a glass
- Add sugar and black salt and stir (For taste)
- If you like a hit of spice in your juice you can add few drops of Tabasco sauce to it for a well-balanced sweet, salty and spicy taste
- Top with ice and drink fresh.
One glass per day. (Best if you drink in morning)
Spinach is a nutrient-packed, high fiber green that can be used in any dish or salad. It’s also rich in vitamins A and C to give your complexion the glow it deserves! But if you want more than just beauty benefits from this amazing veggie then make sure to juice some fresh Spinach for all those healthy compounds like beta carotene which has been shown time after time as an effective antioxidant against oxidative damage?
. This is also called green juices if you see more green juices or want know benefits of it then click here.
BENEFITS OF SPINACH JUICE
- Creation of Red Blood Cells
- Relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prevent bleeding gums
- Prevents the formation of cancerous cells
- Helps anchor calcium
- Sleep and mood
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH JUICE AT HOME.
- 25 to 30 spinach (palak) leaves
- 20 mint sprigs, with the leaves
- 15 coriander (dhania) sprigs, with the leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. jal-jeera powder (optional)
- crushed ice to serve
How to Make
- Blend all the ingredients using little water (if required) till smooth.
- Strain the juice using a strainer or a muslin cloth.
- Add the lemon juice and jal-jeera powder and mix well.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 glasses and pour the juice over it. Serve immediately with all spinach juice benefits.
One glass per day
Orange juice has been enjoyed around the world for centuries. It is a fast-acting booster of energy and good moods, with health benefits that can’t be ignored. Health nuts love drinking orange juice in addition to their morning routine or post-workout sipper, while those looking for something refreshing after hitting it hard at the gym will find it hard not to finish off an entire glassful before bedtime!
In short – if you’re thirsty anywhere from now until forevermore take one sip: guaranteed thirst-quenching satisfaction right here folks!.
A glass of orange juice can do wonders for your body. It’s one that will make you feel like the sun has shining down on you and everything in its path, not just physically but mentally as well!
There are many benefits of orange juice here are some of them:
- Improves Digestive System
- Source of Vitamin C
- Boosts Immune System
- Detoxifies Body
- Perks up Blood Circulation
- Lowers Inflammation
- Good for Diabetics
- Good for Cardiac Health
- Boosts Anti-ageing
- Helps Strengthen Bones and Muscles
- Aids Strong Bones
How to make orange juice at home:
- Black Salt (if you like add some for taste (it’s optional))
- First, peel the oranges. Remove the pith and the white layers from the orange segments.
- Run the mixer or blender on low to medium speed for several seconds, until the mixture becomes pulpy and the oranges are crushed.
- Set a strainer over a bowl, and pour in the juice. You can use a juice strainer or a mesh strainer.
- Use a spoon to press and move the pulp around to help strain the juice. Continue to do this until as much of the juice as possible has been strained into the bowl.
- You should only have the stringy pulp remaining after all the juice is strained. You will have to discard the pulp as it will be bitter or you can add it to your compost.
- Put immediately into a glass and drink it. Enjoy Orange juice.
Two glasses per day (you drink it in the morning before meal)
Lemon water is all the rage these days. Many restaurants serve it routinely, and some people start their day with lemon water instead of coffee or tea. There are no doubt lemons are delicious, but does adding them to water make you healthier? Much of the evidence supporting lemon water’s health benefits is anecdotal
Here some benefits of lemon juice.
- Support Heart Health
- Help Control Weight
- Prevent Kidney Stones
- Protect Against Anemia
- Reduce Cancer Risk
- Improve Digestive Health
- It’s a good source of vitamin C
How to make lemon juice at home:
- Water -1 cup
- Fresh Lemon-1
- Sugar- 2 tablespoon
- Ice cubes-3-4
- Salt- a pinch
- Squeezer item-1
- Firstly take a lemon and cut it into two equal half.
- With the help of a squeezer item, squeeze the lemon juice into a glass from each half.
- Now add sugar, salt, and water.
- Stir it properly until the sugar and salt content gets dissolves.
- Lemon juice is ready to be served. Serve cool with the ice cubes.
One glass per day
This ruby red fruit is delicious and healthy. But pomegranate benefits your mind, body, and skin even more than you’d expect.
Benefits of pomegranate juice:
Reduce Blood Pressure and Combat Heart Disease
Prevent and Fight Cancer
Encourage Hair Growth
Relieve Rheumatoid Arthritis
Promote Bone Health
How to make pomegranate juice
- 5 to 6 large pomegranates
- Using a paring knife, remove the part of the pomegranate that looks like a crown. I like angling my paring knife downward and making a circle around the crown.
- Score the pomegranate into sections. I find scoring the fruit 4 times is enough for me, but feel free to score it a few more times.
- Break open the pomegranate into sections.
- Fill a large bowl with cool water. Break apart the pomegranate arils underneath the water. It helps prevent pomegranate juice from squirting everywhere. (By the way, don’t wear light-colored clothes while you’re doing this.) Drain the water from the pomegranate arils when you’re done separating them from the rind.
- Pour the arils into a blender. Blend until all the arils have been crushed but most of the seeds are still intact. This usually takes no more than 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour the juice through a strainer. You’ll notice that the juice passes through the strainer pretty slowly because the pulp is pretty thick. To speed up the process, use a rubber spatula to press the pulp against the strainer. The juice should drip through faster.
- Pour the juice into a glass to serve. 5 to 6 large pomegranates should yield about 4 cups of juice. Leftover juice can be refrigerated in a jar for 5 to 6 days.
Two glass per day.
We’ve all heard the old adage, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away“, but does apple juice hold the same miraculous benefits?
Here some benefits of apple juice:
- Reduces heart risk
- Improves digestion
- Helps in weight loss
- Provides energy
- Lowers the risk of dementia
- Improves vision
- Boosts Metabolism
- Protect Brain Health
How to make apple juice at home:
- 18 Apples
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Start by washing and then coring the apple to remove seeds. Cut the apples into slices. There is no need to peel the apples.
- Add the apples to the pot and add enough water to just cover them. Too much water and you’ll have pretty diluted juice. This juice may come out a bit strong, but it’s a lot easier to dilute the juice with extra water rather than trying to make the flavor stronger.
- Slowly boil the apples for about 20-25 minutes or until the apples are quite soft. Place a coffee filter or piece of cheesecloth in your fine mesh strainer and place it over a bowl
- Slowly ladle the hot juice/apple mixture into a fine-mesh strainer and gently mash the apples. The juice will be filtered through the bottom into your bowl while the apple mush will be left behind. Place the mush in a separate bowl for later. Repeat this process until all of your juice is in the bowl.
- Taste the juice after it’s cooled for a bit. You can add additional sugar or cinnamon depending on your preferences. Again, if the flavor is too strong, you can add water a little bit at a time to weaken the flavor.
Two glass a day
End of it.
We hope you get your answers 🙂